Visit our Privates lakes estates for sale. A huge peaceful property in Matawinie, Quebec, Canada is currently offered for sale. The Domaine des Lacs in Chertsey is a huge wooded, wilderness area of 41,857,732 square feet (3,888,583 square meters / 960 acres / 389 hectares / 1,138 acres) with access to eight (8) lakes, including 3 lakes. private for sale. An area of prestige for the hobbyist, fishing and life in wilderness. A panoramic view of the mountains of Lanaudière and the city of Montreal. The site offers commercial, tourist and residential opportunities. An excellent investment opportunity accessible to the various immigration programs available in Canada.
Less than an hour’s drive from Montreal’s urban and commercial center (79 km) via Route 125 and Highway 25 and several localities, Rawdon (17 km), Joliette (47 km), Saint-Donat (51 km), Mont-Tremblant (90 km) and Quebec City (256 km).
You will be able to enjoy a multitude of places of outdoor activities in summer and winter seasons. Close to all amenities, a multitude of trails, close to three golf courses, five ski resorts, super slips of St-Jean-de-Matha and Ouareau Regional Park. In Quebec, the fall season is the most colorful in the Lanaudière region.
ACCESS TO EIGHT (8) LAKES, INCLUDING 3 PRIVATE LAKES
The municipality of Chertsey is located in the heart of the Lanaudère region and its territory belongs to 40% to the public domain and 60% to the private domain:
• Chertsey includes more than 125 lakes and streams
• The summits present in Chertsey are located in the Upper Laurentians, the Lower Laurentian plateaus of the North River and those of Lanaudière. They vary from 350 to 650 meters
• There are many deer havoc and many interesting points of view
• It includes part of the Ouareau Forest Regional Park, the largest natural and wild area (5,350 hectares) near Montreal
• There are many recreational activities: three holiday camps, hunting and fishing, hiking, snowmobiling, quad biking, recreational activities in the Ouareau forest
• Highway 25 then Highway 125 gives Montrealers direct access to the territory
• The municipality has bought the church to turn it into a multifunctional room, place of creation and exchange
• La Sucrerie du Domaine in Chertsey is a luxury sugar shack where gourmet opulence meets conviviality
• The major performing arts broadcaster is the Joliette Cultural Center, which offers a wide variety of outing experiences. The classical music festival in Joliette ensures the participation of renowned soloists from the national and international scene.
This is a unique opportunity to own a private estate with private lakes between mountains and forest in the silence of the unspoiled wilderness with varied wildlife. The tranquility is assured in an exceptional and exclusive place.
Several other wooded estates are for sale in Rawdon and Saint-Damien by the same owner. The description is coming.
Please contact us for further information by completing the form below. Visit our Privates lakes estates for sale !